I do what I do to see people’s lives change. I am excited to go to work everyday.
An Interest in Neurology
While at Parker Chiropractic College, Dr. Waters fell in love with neurology. He found it fascinating to see how the nervous system from a neurological standpoint runs everything from the cells, tissues, organs, and disease processes. “I can see a change in a person right after a treatment. It drives me to see that change in somebody. It’s satisfying to see someone crawl into my office and be able to walk out, or as my wife likes to say, ‘hobble in but skip out.”
Additional Training and Certification
In addition to his Doctor of Chiropractic, Dr. Waters has the following credentials:
- Colorado Chiropractic Association (CCA) President 2021-2022
- Certified in Chiropractic Clinical Neurology
- Certified in Applied Clinical Nutrition(Functional Medicine)
- Member of the Member of the Colorado Chiropractic Association Board serves on various committees
- Licensed in Texas and Colorado
- Certified for CHASSA Sports physicals
Outside the Practice
When he’s not caring for patients, Dr. Waters enjoys an active family life with his wife, son, and 2 dogs. The family enjoys listening to music, going to the zoo, taking nature walks and going to thrift stores. Dr. Waters is also a Mason, Shriner, and belongs to the Scottish Rite. He also spends time officiating at high school football games and working out at a local gym.
If you’re ready to start feeling your best, contact us today to book an appointment with Dr. Waters!